1.16.2009

A random note . . .


As I am sitting here diligently and "strategically" working a.k.a. procrastinating on my grad apps with my Starbucks Venti Tuxedo Soy Mocha (hold the whip pls), there is a quote on my coffee cup that seems fitting to my statement of goals for my msis program.

So here I am sharing, from my opinion, an inspirational quote by Hala Moddelmog, President and CEO of Komen for the Cure - and courageously writing late on a work night mind you, so to all you poor souls who might be up late tonight working or studying as well here is something for you ...

The Way I See It #299

"There is a subtle difference between a mission and a promise. A mission is something you strive to accomplish - a promise is something you are compelled to keep. One is individual, the other is shared. When a mission and a promise are one and the same . . . that's when mountains are moved and races are won."

Let's aim to bring change and promise one paper/project at a time. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment