12.31.2009

Life "Bucket" List

***Updated with new "cross outs" 9/15/11***

Growing up I wanted to do and be everything.  I was such a dreamer as a child and in a sense I guess I still am.  I have to say that I have proactively worked on accomplishing many items from this list.  So here is where I am at:


  • White water rafting
  • Shooting range
  • Sky diving
  • ATVing
  • Horseback riding
  • See the auroras/northern lights
  • Europe trip
  • Japan
  • Australia
  • DC 
  • New York 
  • Road trip to LA
  • Meet Obama
  • Hike Half Dome at Yosemite well I got to Yosemite, but a 6-8 hour strenuous hike for me will not do.
  • Learn to navigate a boat
  • Learn to sail a boat
  • Be my own boss
  • Bartender
  • Scuba diving
  • See a Cirque de Soleil show
  • Wakeboard - still working on getting up..
  • Learn to belly dance
  • Rock climb a mountain
  • Go on a safari
  • Travel in a Air-balloon
  • Swim with dolphins
  • Taj Mahal
  • Tour a crystallized underground cave
  • See pyramids
  • African safari
  • Kayaking
  • Grad School
  • Volcano
  • Have a star named after me
  • Work at an Embassy overseas
  • Start my own cause and charity foundation or be a huge contributor
  • Find the end of a rainbow
  • Meaningful major tattoo piece
  • Real ancient temple
  • Mayan ruins
  • Ruins in Cambodia
  • Own a beach house
  • Dance in the rain
* this will be a living list where I will add on as I get more ideas

Hopefully for 2010 I will get to do some things from this list!  Happy New Years everyone ;]

Cheers,
c

No comments:

Post a Comment